Choice Homecare & Hospice
- Home Health Services
With a team of therapists and nurses with over 200 years of combined experience, our staff acts as guides that lead patients to a self-sufficient recovery back to a healthy life. It is our mission to provide continual quality care that follows the patient from the hospital to their home, without interruption.
Skilled Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Medical Social Worker, Home Health Aides, Medical Supplies & Equipment
- Through education, care, and commitment, we provide necessary life skills for patients to be proactive and preventive.
- Heart Failure, Vascular, & Orthopedic Rehabilitation. Wound Care & V.A.C., Fall Risk Prevention, & Pain Management.
- Teaching/Training for New Diagnoses and/or Medications, Parkinson's Program, Spinal Cord Stimulator Implants,
- we do not generalize our patients, we recognize each as an individual and we care for them just as such.
- We're always on the lookout for good people with the right skills. Send us your resume or fill out a job application.