Responsibilities - You may have some experience with these. If not, we will teach you:
- Interact with and supervise groups of dogs, segregated by weight, in our communal play yard environment.
- Assess canine behavior and manage the play yard energy level to assure an active, yet safe, play environment.
- Know canine first aid and CPR.
- Clean quickly and thoroughly.
- Communicate effectively with your Camp Counselor teammates in order to assure the safest, cleanest and most enjoyable environment possible for our canine Campers and their parents.
- Higher level responsibilities include preparing meals, bathing and basic grooming, despencing oral, topical and injectable medications, and key-holder, customer-facing, and front-of-house positions.
- Previous experience with animals or other related fields is preferred.
- Passionate about working with animals, especially dogs of all shapes and sizes.
- Ability to work as a team, as well as individually.
- Must be able to lift upwards of 40 pounds, as well as be able to stand/bend/squat/stoop for prolonged periods of time.
- Must have availability to work some weekends and holidays.
- Positive and patient demeanor.
- Hardworking, punctual, responsible.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must love dogs.
*Salary is negotiable, based upon experience.
Job Type: Full-time