Reports To: Director of Service Sales
Location: 430 S Main St Grapevine, TX 76051
Who We Are:
Are you ready to realize your potential and grow to be your best? Office Interiors Group (OiG) is an industry leader providing facility solutions and office furnishings to our corporate clients throughout North America. We are looking for focused, driven individuals who want to work in an environment that fosters teamwork and rewards for performance. OiG understands our customers and utilizes our exceptional product knowledge and focus to create value-added solutions for lasting relationships. By leveraging technology and innovation, we create the highest customer experience in the industry.
What We Offer:
OiG benefits include base salary, aggressive commission schedule, health, dental, vision, paid holidays, and paid time off. Opportunity for advancement while working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
OIG is seeking a seasoned, highly motivated Service Sales Consultant to support our growing service team.
- Develop and grow business with the existing customer base.
- Cultivate new business through cold calling, local and professional networking, internet research, etc.
- Attend industry and networking events as a means of generating new opportunities.
- Assist with the development of proposals as required.
- Work with management to develop and ensure competitive pricing.
- Turn in completed paperwork to customer service in a timely manner.
- Work with operations staff to ensure customer requirements are clearly defined.
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner, with courtesy, respect, and good faith.
- Attend training as required and maintain strong relationships with industry leaders.
- Participate in a weekly sales meeting for information sharing and training.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of sales experience in commercial moving and/or office furniture liquidation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; HS Diploma required.
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Exceptional sales and customer service skills.
- Strong follow-up skills to ensure timely resolution in meeting customer needs.
- Excellent negotiation, presentation, problem-solving, and networking skills.
- Strong time management skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Must have solid comprehensive PC skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, Outlook, Acrobat PDF).
- Excellent attendance record and strong work ethic.