Want a job that makes a difference in the lives of others and provides an opportunity to grow? Come join the GRACE Family and be a part of the change!
GRACE is seeking an organized, mission-minded individual for Driver/Donation Intake Associate position.
**PLEASE NOTE: Position requires working outside in the heat/cold.
**PLEASE NOTE: $11/hr is firm; HOWEVER, there is opportunity for increase in pay as soon as 90 days should you choose to pursue it.
**PLEASE NOTE: Must have valid/current driver license and be 21 years of age or older due to insurance requirements
Duties include but not limited to:
· Committed to providing excellent customer service
· Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency
· Ability to multitask
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects
· Donation acceptance and processing for resale store
· Unloading donations from donor vehicles
· Loading trailers/trucks for deliveries
· Driving box truck, loading/unloading donations and making deliveries
· Equipment maintenance checks
· Some warehouse work
· Requires ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly and stand for extended periods of time
· Must work weekends and some holidays
· Must be able to work outside in hot/cold temperatures
· Must have current/valid Driver License and good driving record; CDL not required, but applicants must be 21 years of age or older due to insurance requirements
· Previous warehouse and/or nonprofit experience preferred
· Previous experience as a mover or with furniture delivery preferred.
Qualifications and requirements listed are not exclusive.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the results of reference checks, a criminal background check, drug screen and lift test.
Please email resume for consideration.