We've changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that every woman deserves the opportunity to have a sacred place where she can detox and transform her body and soul.
We are looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business so that we can share our passion with the rest of the world.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Technical Duties
• Educates members on safe techniques and guidelines
• Instructs the class to the ability level of the students participating
• Monitor participants through perceived rate of exertion
• Works with participants to achieve fitness goals
• Encourages new participants and orients them to class
• Utilize schedule source for personal class scheduling and class substitution
• Comply with The Hook, The Ultimate Fitness For Women company policies and procedures
• Administrative Duties
• Instructs group exercise classes according to schedule and according to company standards
• Starts and finishes class on time as scheduled
• Stores all equipment neatly and appropriately
• Documents equipment problems in studio maintenance log and reports problem to the studio leadership.
• Attends instructor training and supervisors meetings
• Team Player
• Participates in all studio events.