Aspira Home Health is a family owned and operated home healthcare provider that offers a wide range of health services to clients in the comfort of their place of residence. Aspira is organization that is dedicated to exceptional patient care and ethical business practices,
Primary Purpose: RN Case Manager is responsible for coordination and delivery of skilled nursing care to an assigned group of patients per established policy. We are seeking one full-time RN and one per visit/part time RN who can visit patients within Tarrant County.
RN Job Description:
- Conducts the admission of the patient to the Agency
- Ensures Medicare clients meet homebound requirements
- Coordinates and provides skilled nursing care as outlined in the nursing care plan
- Conducts the discharge of the patient from the Agency
- Maintains compliance with Medicare standards for medical records by turning in all required documentation in a timely manner each week
- Adheres to all OSHA and CDC guidelines indicated for Universal Precautions in Home Health Care
- Performs supervision of clinical staff, nurses, and Home Health Aides providing care to his/her clients
- Participates in continuing education; attends weekly case conference
- Participates in taking weekend and holiday calls when needed (full-time RN)
- Participates in planning, operation, and evaluation of the nursing services and provides recommendations
RN Job Requirements:
- Licensed by the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Knowledge of home healthcare regulatory requirements and accreditation standards
- Minimum two (2) years experience as a registered nurse in clinical practice.
- Preferred – one (1) year experience as a case manager
- Excellent interpersonal skills/Highly organized; detail-oriented
- Able to prioritize
- Professional in appearance and conduct
Special Requirements:Must have a reliable means of transportation and a valid state drivers’ license.