2020-2021 Fiscal Year
Grapevine Faith Christian School exists to develop and graduate authentic Christian leaders.
This position requires an individual to assist with the continued education of students in the absence of the regular classroom teacher. In addition, this position may also require substitution of multiple classes and/or subjects. The teacher shall reflect the purpose of the school to honor Christ in every class and in every activity. The teacher will report to the departmental Administrator.
Status: PRN / Non-Exempt
Rate of Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Seeks to role model in speech, actions, and attitude, a consistent daily walk with Jesus Christ.
- Facilitates learning using the regular classroom teacher’s lesson plan(s).
- Follows established school policies, procedures and guidelines in a spirit of positive cooperation and maintains discipline in the classroom.
- Follows school discipline procedures.
- Provide children with a safe, loving, and nurturing environment.
- Maintains a personal appearance that is a role model of cleanliness, modesty, and good taste.
- Maintains confidentiality of all student information.
- Represents the school in a favorable and professional manner to the constituency and general public.
- Maintain and uphold the religious standards of Faith Christian School to include the Lifestyle Statement, Staff Covenant and Statement of Faith.
- Responsible to disciple, instruct and actively pray for the students on our campus.
- Responsible to reinforce a Biblical Worldview in every workplace interaction with both students, staff and faculty.
- Other duties as assigned that closely relate to this position.
- Must be a member in good standing of a Bible believing church and lead a mature Christian life.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in accordance with established school policies and procedures, and the school mission and core values.
- A High School diploma is required. A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- 2-3 years of previous teaching experience and/or working with children preferred.
- Uses acceptable English in written and oral communication. Speaks with clear articulation.