Rebuild Texas roof pros need you! www.rebuildtexas.com
Storm Damage Restoration Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Inspect homeowners property to determine level of damage caused by a storm
- Document and report findings to the homeowner
- Communicate with Homeowner on the options they have to restore their property (Insurance or Bid)
- Guide customer through the Storm Damage Restoration Process and assist them in making educated decision by answering their questions.
Project Managers Requirements:
- sales experience a plus but not required
- Customer Service experience a plus
- Goal oriented
- Team friendly
- Enjoy working outside
- High level of integrity
- You must be physically able to climb ladders and walk on a roof to assess damage.
- Must be able to work outside 50 percent of the day.
- Reliable transportation. - And Valid D/L.
- Truck is ideal but not required.
- Great Competitive Compensation
Compensation and Company Overview:
- Health Insurance Available through Blue Cross Blue Sheild.
- Industry leading Compensation Packages that include bonuses.
- Company Paid vacation to the Carribbean.
- Advancement Opportunities that include a company vehicle and team management!
Training & Office Support is provided including
a 70 page training manual with detailed information on what your job requires. A 75 page product and sales training manual to inform you how to efficiently do your job and close deals. Weekly classroom training, on the job training, and industry training.