Postponed: EMPLOYER REGISTRATION | Grapevine Job Fair
NEW 2020 DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED!
In partnership with the Grapevine Community Outreach Center, the Grapevine Chamber is hosting the 7th Annual Grapevine Job Fair. The goal is to connect quality applicants with employers in our community.
About the Job Fair:
- Table (6ft x 3ft) and two chairs at each employer booth space (NO linen provided)
- Hundreds of job seekers in attendance
- Spacious, easily accessible venue (Grapevine High School)
- Lunch provided
- Interview space for employers to conduct on-site interviews
- Participating employers listed on Chamber website, the Job Seeker landing page and event Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- On-site workshops that make job applicants better prepared
- Job Fair Preparation material provided to pre-registered job fair applicants
Some opportunities subject to print deadlines. Please secure sponsorship at earliest opportunity to assure all benefits are still available.