EMPLOYER REGISTRATION | Grapevine Job Fair
In partnership with the Grapevine Community Outreach Center and PathLynks, LLC, the Grapevine Chamber is hosting the 5th Annual 2018 Grapevine Job Fair. The Job Fair will be focusing on entry-level, part-time, seasonal and full time positions. The goal is to connect quality applicants with the employers in our community.
About the Job Fair:
- Table (6ft x 3ft) and two chairs at each employer booth space (NO linen provided)
- Hundreds of job seekers in attendance
- Spacious, easily accessible venue (Grapevine High School)
- Lunch provided
- Interview space for employers to conduct on-site interviews
- Participating employers listed on Chamber website, the Job Seeker landing page and event Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages.
- On-site workshops that make job applicants better prepared.
- Job Fair Preparation material provided to pre-registered job fair applicants
Some opportunities subject to print deadlines. Please secure sponsorship at earliest opportunity to assure all benefits are still available.
Click on the link below to see our sponsor levels